Learn instruments, be a vocalist, paint on a canvass, trek on the mountains and still be Industry 4.0 professional. The idea is to have a broader vision to prepare the graduates for a 100-year life and create an agenda for self-discovery and an ability of ‘learning to learn’.
JAGSoM BBA: Key differentiators
Here are the key USPs of JAGSoM BBA that puts it into the top league of BBA programs in India.
- Offered by JAGSoM, one of the Top AACSB accredited and globally Ranked B-schools in India
- India’s Top MBA Faculty to teach JAGSoM BBA Program
- International Higher Education Pathways after BBA Program
- Industry developed curriculum with Immersions and Internships for new age roles in new age companies
- Moderate Fee, Great Value for Money, High ROI
- Liberal Professional Curriculum offering flexibility and opportunities for Self Discovery & Personality Development
- Focus new age areas like Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Financial Markets, Digital HR, Communication Design, Entertainment Management and Legal Studies to enhance placement opportunities
- JAGSoM’s 26 year legacy of delivering good placements available for BBA Program as well
- Program mentored by globally acclaimed academic with Padma Bhushan Prof. Jagdish Sheth as Chairman of JAGSoM and Prof. A Parasuraman as Pro-chancellor of Vijaybhoomi University
New Age Specializations
- Design Management
- Entertainment Management
- Legal Studies
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
JAGSoM BBA Practice Courses
- Personality Enhancement Program: A life-skill and lifestyle-oriented program, this course addresses issues of wellness and essential skills like communication, negotiation, cross-cultural orientation to groom a holistic individual.
- Design Thinking and Innovation Incubation: This program empowers the participants to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and enables them to tackle business problems & challenges through creativity and innovation
- Social Immersion Program: Students undertake immersion with NGOs in rural areas. Students learn to design solutions for social problems through a Techno Economic Viability (TEV) study, thereby enabling sustainable, socially positive, and measurable impact on UN SDGs.
- Industry Internship Program: designed for providing an opportunity to the students to apply their learnings in a real live work environment
- Effective Execution: Providing an opportunity to students to own and work in small committees on issues that will help develop their own alma mater.
JAGSoM BBA students will get an opportunity to study at top international universities after BBA program. JAGSoM has partnership with many leading B-schools for Degree Pathways. These institutions include:
- ESCP Europe
- ESC Rennes School of Business
- University of Wollongong, Sydney Business School
- University of New Castle
In this option, students can obtain a dual degree-after completing 1 or 2 years at JAGSoM, they can complete their 2nd or 3rd year at the partner institution in the areas of specializations being offered.
JAGSoM Placement Highlights
- Average Salary in Placement 2021 goes up to Rs.10.21 LPA
- Highest Salary stood at Rs.16 LPA
- 70 Recruiters participated in Placement 2020
- Top Recruiters include Oracle, Dell, HDFC, KPMG, ANZ amongst others
JAGSoM Admission Process
- VUSAT / SAT, UGAT / IIM IPM Entrance Exams like IPMAT, JIPMAT / Past academics and special interest will be given due weightage in selection process
If you have not taken SAT or IIM IPM exams, don’t worry. You can take VUSAT exam. Here are the key details. VUSAT is aimed at assessing your scholastic competence and your value fit.
VUSAT assesses your scholastic ability in three areas, namely, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Comprehension, and Logical and Analytical Reasoning Ability. A total of 75 multiple-choice questions are provided.
Last Date to Apply: August 31, 2021
Fees: Rs 3,20,000 per annum.