Prof. Payal Trivedi
Prof. Payal Trivedi is a fellow from MICA, Ahmedabad. Previously she worked as an Assistant Professor (Marketing) at Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune and had also worked as an Academic Associate (Marketing) at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A). Apart from the academic experience, she also had a stint at the corporate working as an inbound sales executive with Jindal RHM Interactive Private Ltd., Ahmedabad.
Her research interests include customer focused business strategies; sustainable marketing; digital marketing; experience era. She has published and presented research works in national and international symposiums.
- Won the Best Paper Presenter award for the paper titled "Tell me a story! Antecedents to purchase of handloom products in India" at International Conference on Marketing, Tourism & Hospitality- ICT '19 organized at Bangkok, Thailand
- Conferred with Second Runner Up Award in the Best Paper Category for the paper titled "To study the antecedents of consumers’ purchase intentions of cultural products" at 7th AIM AMA Seth Foundation Doctoral Consortium and Conference organized in MICA, Ahmedabad.
- Recognized as the First Runner up in the presentation competition on "Rural Marketing - Cloning Brands” organized by SarvaVidyalaya Institute of Management, Kadi
- FPM, Management Communication, MICA, Ahmedabad, India
- MBA, Gujarat Technological University, India
- BBA, University of Bhavnagar, India