- A ‘career accelerator’ program for grooming an individual contributor into a team leader role.
- Helping organizations to nurture their internal talent pipeline, rather than hire from outside.
- Specially created for aspirants having education in engineering or other disciplines, working in industry but constrained to invest time in a face-to-face PGDM program.
- For professionals with work experience with option to attend on-campus sessions during weekends or learn from home (LFH) online.
- Professionals who are Software Engineers, System Engineers, Analysts/Test Analysts, Sales & Marketing Professionals, Design Engineers, Project Executives, Consultants, Process Associates, Finance Professionals, Media & Communication Professionals, Legal Professionals, among others.
- Preferably with 2-5 years’ experience and want to move up the organization ladder.
- ‘Learn-While- You- Earn’ - saves two years earnings for participants.
- Live, synchronous classes - blend of faculty with outstanding academicians and senior industry practitioners.
- Modular: Certificates issued at the end of specified set of courses.
- Credits earned in the modular certificates can be transferred to earn PGDM.
- New Age Specializations to power new age careers
- All within the time/cost participants can devote/afford.
New Age Specializations
- Digital Sales and Marketing
- Financial Markets and Fintech
- Communication Design Management
- Analytics and Digital Business